Where I come when I'm not eating.

Lots of things to say, from Sara to you about every part of her life, and then some!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hubs and casts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
J410 Blog Assignment 5: (I) Record a Podcast pertaining to a national issue (or local, if you've already covered a national one). Be prepared to edit and publish it next Wednesday (10/25/06).
(II) Goto Hubpages.com, sign in and create one official 'hub.' (Hubs are basically service journalism articles that you write with the intention of getting them viewed as much as possible. Hubpages.com will automatically embed Google ads next to your hub entry, and you will make a percentage of whatever profits your hubpage yields).
posted by J410 Applied Multimedia Reporting at 11:57 AM 0 comments


...
That said, here's the link to my hub :)
http://hubpages.com/hub/You_can_never_get_enough_marmoset
I spent a ridiculous amount of time on this. You'll see what I mean.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home